CPR has helped many high profile organisations to respond to issues with the potential to affect public trust, brand reputation and integrity.
The CPR team includes former journalists and political advisers who understand the media landscape at local, state and national levels and are adept at identifying and managing issues. We help organisations navigate challenges, change and controversy.
Our strategic approach is to identify risk early, and actively address issues before they can evolve into a crisis. CPR assists organisations to improve issues management practices, developing plans, providing board-level counsel, and educating teams. Having an issues management plan is crucial. Just as important is the ongoing training and executive commitment required to make the plan part of working life.
When unanticipated issues arise, CPR advises on and manages sensitive communications. We draw on decades of crisis management experience to help clients avoid pitfalls, often working closely with internal communications staff.
With communications and stakeholder engagement expertise, along with extensive media experience, CPR provides round-the-clock crisis response. Our team works to maintain stakeholder trust, minimise negative exposure and build rapport with affected audiences and communities.
Our work has included:
- Communications to support business mergers and acquisitions, including matters involving the ACCC.
- Supporting the boards and management of member-based organisations.
- Assisting in organisational restructures and closures that have resulted in staff redundancy and re-deployment.
- Planning and implementation of change communications and Enterprise Bargaining Agreement negotiations.
- Helping businesses deal with media, staff and stakeholder relations related to Fair Work Ombudsman findings.
- Managing media and internal communication related to regulatory or criminal breaches, incidents and inquiries.
- Supporting education and health services to communicate with staff, families and media following allegations of inappropriate conduct.
CPR draws on its experience, expertise and networks to help organisations navigate difficult issues. Crisis management plan development is a core strength. We support clients to react quickly to protect personal and professional reputations in difficult circumstances. If an incident occurs, our round-the-clock crisis response team provides expert support to minimise negative exposure and rebuild relationships with affected audiences.
Services include: Issues management plans, development of key messages, stakeholder engagement, media liaison, issues management training, media training, preparation for inquiries and presentations.